- Outside of the (rare) exceptions listed below, Plasma Pen Ultra USA requires the purchase of our (Advanced) Training.
- There are two colour options. This is the all black model.
Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International is the world’s most advanced, #1 and and go-to plasma device for non-invasive soft-surgery, fibroblasting sublimation treatments and non-surgical blepharoplasty. All our class leading devices are designed for the professional delivery of next-generation skin-lifting, skin-tightening, smoothing, resurfacing, contouring, regeneration and rejuvenation. Plasma Pen is the only device, treatment & brand that customers ask for by name.
Our German made, CE Certified and FDA registered Plasma Pen Ultra USA device is primarily geared towards more experienced aestheticians and medical professionals and is designed to underpin all the primary treatments and solutions plus more advanced and niche treatments (such as scar revision, large body areas, skin tag and mole removal, pigmentation correction and advanced resurfacing and rejuvenation procedures) that can be delivered more efficiently, expeditiously and effectively thanks to the two power settings which allow trained users to operate at higher plasma delivery intensities, deliver faster spray shading with rapid coverage, provide increased ablative properties and work at a much faster pace when operated with experienced hands.
Your purchase includes:
- Our precision, German made Plasma Pen Ultra USA handpiece
- Luxury, lockable aluminium carry case with paperwork wallets
- Switching power supply with integral extension cable & integrated UK/EU/US/AU plug
- Plasma Pen docking station/stand
- Pack of 10 probes
- 2 X 30ml Plasma Pen tinted aftercare balm with SPF50
- 1 x 30ml Plasma Pen silver colloidal gel with aloe vera
- Operating instructions
- Full 12 month manufacturer warranty
- Pre-approved access to our international, private technician forums and content library
Plasma Pen Ultra USA is never sold without training unless at least one the following conditions are met and, even then, this is always at our sole discretion:
- Evidence can be provided, upon request, that the purchaser has valid training / experience / certification already in place for a device / company / trainer that we recognise. Even then, we would still strongly recommend the purchaser completes our training to get the most out of their device and plasmology career
- That the user is a verified medical professional (e.g. aesthetic surgeon) who clearly has existing heavyweight knowledge of all the relevant areas of anatomy and physiology and transferable practical experience